Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hello World

My history professor suggested writing everyday to improve the quality of your writing. As I will be writing a significant number of papers as a history major, I took his advice to heart and started this blog. Given that this is more for my edification than entertaining the internet, I doubt that anyone will find this interesting; at least that is my hope. Ayn Rand learned English and became a successful author in roughly twelve years; hopefully I can simply become a proficient writer in a shorter time span.

2 comments:

Max said...

I can see you have been blogging. You are on teh intarwebs!!1!

Kayt said...

Just remember, it all goes back to the plough...
Having a corner of the internet can be fun, and maybe in some alternate reality a fanatic group will have read your words and you will become the polemarch of a new era in Robertlandia.