Saturday, August 18, 2007

I am Awesome

...and totally batshit insane. I've now been broken up with 2 possibly 3 times, only one of which was actually pertinent to a relationship. And the crippling depression that should be setting in right about now isn't. Which is hilariously awesome, and either points to how incredibly well adjusted I am, or the fact that my emotions are in a state of neglect. I'm sure the later is far more true than the former, but I think it might also be tied to the realization that the parts I like best about Kristina are just as accessible to me in friendship as they are in a relationship. I can still tap her crafting talent, argue with her about random issues, use her mind as a springboard for getting new clever ideas (and improve on her new clever ideas), and hang out with her. So yeah. I'm crazy, and awesome, and I am seriously loving every minute of it. This year is going to rock. I can feel it. And no, this isn't sarcasm. I'd dead serious. It will rock, thats my prediction. Anyone up for longboarding? I'll still teach you if you want Dina.

No comments: