Sunday, August 12, 2007

Yeah, thats right, I am on time.

I have multiply redundant scheduling. I am almost never late because of this, which I think I pretty damn awesome. Almost any given component in any segment of my trip could fail and I can still make it there on time. Bike breaks on the way, good thing I planned it so I could walk there in time too. Bus is late? Good thing I didn't schedule a tight transfer, I can still make it. On almost any given trip the only way I'll be inadvertently late is if I get physically incapacitated. There is no better indicator of not having one's life together than lateness. Its easy to be on time. Just do it.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Yeah, but did you have to turn up on my doorstep at 7:30 in the morning? There is such a thing as being too early dear.

Mightysinetheta said...

I was totally on time. :) But yeah, I didn't anticipate being quite so early...