Monday, July 28, 2008

Worst Alcoholic Beverage Ever

So, I admit that I'm no expert on this subject; my drink experiences so far have been largely limited to things that didn't taste terrible by design. However, I'm here to tell you that "Tilt", an energy drink and malt beverage is the worst thing I've ever consumed. The lingering taste of vomit and cheap booze that this drink leaves is it's sole claim to fame. It is a lurid green color, the dyes persistent enough to turn your tounge green. Worse still, a can isn't enough to get you properly drunk: after practically chugging all 16 oz. in desperation, I'm still sober enough to write this blog post, and I'm a lightweight. I'm going to go back to my White Russians, Tokyo Iced Teas and Liquid Cocaine: at least they get me drunk, and I don't want to kill myself after drinking them.

--
Robert Alverson

m*lambda=d*sine(theta)

No comments: