Saturday, September 6, 2008

Food Diary: Day 5

For 09/05/08: Woke up around 8 am, first meal at 9 am. Cinnamon raisin bagel, Gatorade. Second meal around noon, zero calorie Hansen's ginger ale and a tube of honey roasted cashews. Roughly at 6 pm I found I could not resist a $1 64oz Icee. It was tasty, but frustrating, as Icees are wont to be. For dinner, Kristina's parents made combo pizza, I had two slices. For desert we went to DIY Yogurt for dessert, had a cup of yogurt with literally all the fixings. Gummy Bears featured prominently. Later that night had some nuts, as well as 2 fun-sized Hershey's bars at random points in the day. Went to bed around 1 am.

Rode to work, rode home again. Neglected push-ups again. Observed that I eat more with others than when left to my own devices. Nervous habit?

Sleep was pretty meh, even if I did get more hours than usual in. End of the week fatigue level is somewhere between "agonizing" and "crippling." Awkward level for today was roughly the same, will be interesting to see how the rest of this year/weekend pans out.

No comments: