Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vintage Clipart


To be honest, the title of this post makes me feel slightly wrong, as it's both inaccurate and anachronistic. It also implies that art is old clip art, which it certainly isn't. It would be better described as public domain artwork from old childrens' books. I found a veritable treasure-trove of the images on Grandma's Graphics. An example accompanies this post, but it is well worth your time to wander through the site and see the variety. (The illustrations from "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass" are in there as well.)

On a totally unrelated note, I'm incredibly busy this quarter. Which is both awesome and terrible. Next quarter I'll be co-teaching a class on Bikes and Bicycling, which brings me back to my 4-H roots. Good times.

No comments: